Subject: Evite final poll on naming

Folks-- I've just send the final Evite poll on what we should name our
specifications.  If you're a voting member and you didn't receive the poll
announcement, or it looked messed up because of all the HTML in the
message, just follow this link:

   http://www.evite.com/polling/view?iid=ORKFKPFWGMBLFAVPJJXU

If it doesn't let you in, alert me and I'll do what I can to fix it.

This poll is not binding, of course, but it will strongly influence the
vote we'll take on 20 February.  Make sure to weigh in by close of business
on THURSDAY of this week!

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                          +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    eve.maler @ east.sun.com