Subject: Re: Evite final poll on naming

Hal alerted me to the fact that it might be confusing for the list itself
to review the Evite poll notification, in addition to everyone
individually, and that some people on the list may think they can respond
to the poll even if they're not voting members.

I have now removed "security-services" (which Evite must have been
considering a person) from the addressee list.  I'm assuming that the
process of responding to the poll requires you to identify yourself in some
fashion (even if you responded by clicking on the link in the message that
went to the whole list), so that the vote should come out correct.  If
you're supposed to be able to vote and you have any trouble responding to
Evite, please let me know.

         Eve