Subject: SSTC F2F #1 Evite invitation

I have created the official invitation for F2F #1.  Voting members (and a
few prospective members, I think) will have received the Evite
invitation.  If you have trouble reading the HTML messages sent out by
Evite, the invitation is at:

   http://www.evite.com/r?iid=BKUDQDKRCIJFBQVULNLX

For others on this list who may be eligible to attend: Voting members,
prospective members, and other observers (individual OASIS members and
members of OASIS-member organizations) may attend, although please note
that we are trying to keep participation numbers manageable.  If you are on
this list but are not a member, and you would like to attend, please
contact me, retaining the subject line above.  (For those of you who
previously asked for special permission for your colleagues to attend:
Please have them send me mail again so that I can keep proper track.)

I will post the location of the "meeting web page" very shortly.  This will
give location details and will track the development of our agenda and
homework assignments.

See you all soon!

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                          +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    eve.maler @ east.sun.com