Subject: RE: F2F #1 of the OASIS Security Services TC

You should use the Evite invitation you received individually in the mail
to RSVP.  If you didn't receive one and should have, or if you are having
trouble responding to it, or if you accidentally deleted it, let me know.

I have added hotel information to the meeting page, but it hasn't been put
up at the website yet (technical difficulties...).  Here's the basic
information; these are Sun corporate rates:

Marriott Burlington
routes 128 and 3A
Burlington, MA
781-221-6616

$169.00 single or double occupancy

Renaissance Bedford Hotel
44 Middlesex Turnpike
Bedford, MA
781-275-5500

$147.00 single or double occupancy

Wyndham Billerica
270 Concord Road
Billerica, MA  01821
978-670-7500

$142.00 single or double occupancy

You probably want to make reservations as soon as you can.  The web page
will have links to the hotel sites in it, but hopefully the phone numbers
will do for now.

         Eve

--
Eve Maler                                          +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    eve.maler @ east.sun.com