Subject: Status of deliverables

All

So far (7:10 pm Central time) I've received the Bindings and Protocols
sections' final drafts for inclusion
in the FTF version of our document, but I've not received Use Cases &
Requirements Strawman 3 or
Core Assertions. I'm not nagging, just making sure that nothing was sent to
me but misplaced by the
email network....

--bob

Bob Blakley