Subject: Teleconferencing in to the F2F

A few people have asked me if they can "join" the F2F by teleconference.  I
have agreed.  However, there are a few restrictions for people wishing to
do this:

- It doesn't count towards good standing.

- You can contribute to the discussion if you're successful in being
   recognized by the chair, but you can't second a motion or vote.  (If
   you're not a voting member, you can't make a motion either.)

- The quality may (for all I know) be very bad.  I won't be spending
   a lot of energy optimizing the placement of microphones, so that the
   45 people present can be heard by the 2-5 people on the phone.

So far, here are the folks who have told me they'd like to join by phone:

   Bob Griffin
   Gavenraj Sodhi
   Krishna Sankar
   Jeff Hodges

I will have automatic port extension set up, so that if others join there
will be room.  Phone number: (888)422-7109.  Participant code: #967037.

	Eve
	hard taskmaster :-)
--
Eve Maler                                          +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    eve.maler @ east.sun.com