Subject: RE: AuthN and Credentials - One Dissenting View

<wearHat type="standards:chair">Irving, I suggest that we will have a
minority opinions section or document.  I also suggest that we will have a
mechanism for indicating the relationship between publications and minority
opinions.  I expect that we will publish a "publication" document which
refers to the spec and minority opinions, and asks for public feedeback.

This is a clear first candidate for a minority opinion.  It's also clear
that the WG intends to move on from this issue.
</wearHat>

Cheers,
Dave