Subject: Invitation for papers relating to SAML & XACML

As I read a lot of the postings on these lists (SAML and XACML), I'm seeing
that there's some really great ideas.  So I'll put in a brief plug.

<advertisement>
I'm the program chair for the 17th Annual Computer Security Applications
Conference (www.acsac.org), which is held December 14-18 in New Orleans
Louisiana.  ACSAC is a technical conference run by a non-profit organization
in cooperation with ACM Special Interest Group on Security Audit and Control
(SIGSAC).  I'd particularly welcome papers relating to the topics being
discussed here.  The submission deadline is June 1st, and details of the
submission process can be found on the web page.  I'd also be happy to work
with anyone who is interested to focus your paper appropriately.  Papers
from the past few years are available on the web page, to give you an idea
of the type and quality of papers we accept.
</advertisement>

--Jeremy

Jeremy Epstein                          voice: 703-460-5852
Security Architect                        FAX: 703-460-5999
webMethods, Inc.                         cell: 703-989-8907
Fairfax Virginia             email: jepstein@webMethods.com