Subject: Agenda for Security Services TC 6 March 2001 telecon

forwarded for Eve who is working from home today.
see/hear you all tomorrow!

heather

Heather Hinton, PhD,
Senior Security Architect
Tivoli eZone Solutions Design
6300 Bridgepoint Parkway
Building IV, B4001
Austin, TX 78731
e-mail: hhinton@tivoli.com
Telephone: +1:(512)436-1538
Fax: +1(512)436-9411

---------------------- Forwarded by Heather Hinton/Tivoli Systems on
03/05/2001 11:01 AM ---------------------------

Eve.Maler@Sun.COM on 03/05/2001 11:00:02 AM

To:   heather_hinton@tivoli.com
cc:   eve.maler@east.sun.com

Heather-- Can you please forward this to security-services?  I'm having
trouble because I'm working at home and the list thinks I'm someone else.
Thanks!

        Eve

                *                *                *

This meeting may be shorter than usual, but we agreed to hold it
nonetheless, and I'd like to use the time productively.  This is a "real"
meeting that counts towards good standing; please make every effort to
attend.  If you know you can't attend, please respond to this message
saying so.

Meeting date: Tuesday, 6 March 2000
Meeting time:
       GMT         5pm-7pm
       Eastern     12noon-2pm
       Central     11am-1pm
       Pacific     9am-11am

Dial-in Number: +1 334 269-2157
Host: Eve Maler, Sun Microsystems
Participant code: #315209
(I'm assuming we don't have a regular number supplied by Netegrity
for tomorrow; Marc C., please call me if you have one.)

Administrative
==============
- Membership report: new/removed members (Heather)
- Roll call (Heather)
- Approval of minutes for the last meeting
  We hope to have minutes from F2F #1 out soon.
- Approval of/additions to this agenda
- Status of action items accepted at F2F #1

Substantive
===========
Because we just got reports from all the subgroups last Friday, in this
telecon I'd like to concentrate on discussions of two areas.

- Use Cases and Requirements (security-use)
  (Unfortunately, Darren Platt won't be on the call.)  Additional comments
  on strawman #3?

- Models
  It might be worthwhile to discuss different "models" for viewing our
  problem space.

Liaison reports
If you are a liaison, please respond to this message to indicate your
interest in submitting a report.

Next meeting
- 20 March 2001 telecon
- Should a regular security-leaders meeting be scheduled on alternate
weeks?