Subject: Call for comments on the Glossary

At the F2F, we agreed to refer the Glossary back to the use-case group with
instructions to either prune terms that aren't directly relevant to SAML,
or highlight terms that are.

This is a request for people to review the Glossary and comment on what
terms are not directly relevant.  You can simply send them to this list
(e.g., by responding to this message).  I've found that it helps to impose
a deadline :-), so please send your comments by next Friday, 16 March.

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com