Subject: Changes to the subcommittee structure

By mutual agreement of the chairs of all the (sub)groups, the Core
Assertions and Protocol groups are going to merge because they're covering
a lot of the same ground.  Phill Hallam-Baker and Tim Moses will share
chairing duties.  There will still (until such time as we decide otherwise)
be two separate sections in the SAML spec, both of which this group will "own."

The security-protocol list will no longer be active (I've asked Karl to
help me with details on this); the security-core list will be the one used
for future discussions.

I will update the group page to reflect this.

	Eve

p.s. If you haven't already checked out the group page,
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/, please do so.  I anticipate
updating the content weekly, and you should really have a bookmark to it
and visit it regularly.  We also plan to have a consistent call-in number
for our telecons, and when I find out that information, I'll put it on the
page.
--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com