Subject: RE: F2F #2: 18-19 April in Boston area

Title: RE: F2F #2: 18-19 April in Boston area

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get to the airport from the meeting location at that time of day? I'm not too familar  with the Boston area.

Ken Yagen
Director, Software Development
CrossLogix, Inc.
http://www.crosslogix.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Eve L. Maler [mailto:eve.maler@east.sun.com]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 2:42 PM
To: security-services@lists.oasis-open.org

After a lot of scrambling, I can now confirm: YES, we will have the meeting
in the Boston area on 18-19 April.  More specifically, it will be hosted by
Netegrity in Waltham, MA.  (Thanks go to them!)

To go to Waltham, you would normally fly into Boston's Logan airport
(though if you're able to get a flight to Hanscom Airfield in Bedford,
you'll be even closer; there are a few commuter flights through there on
Shuttle America).  Do please arrange your flights to be available until 4pm
on Thursday, 19 April, so we can get more work done.

I will create a meeting page over the weekend with more details.

         Eve

--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com