Subject: Re: Agenda for Security Services TC 20 March 2001 telecon

Yesterday, a new version of the Use Case domain model was put up in the
document repository:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-sstc-use-domain-02.pdf
(or .doc)

Please try to take a look at this before our meeting today.

         Eve

--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com