Subject: RE: Looking for a secretary

I would like to volunteer.

Gavenraj Sodhi
Technology Consultant
Access360
Phone (949) 255-3397
Mobile (949) 439-9419
Fax (949) 255-3121
www.access360.com

access360
A Better Way to Manage Access Rights

-----Original Message-----
From: Eve L. Maler [mailto:eve.maler@east.sun.com]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2001 10:11 AM
To: security-services@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Looking for a secretary

Once again, I need to ask a F2F attendee to help out with taking notes,
as
our recording secretary (Heather Hinton) and her able helper (Krishna
Sankar) aren't able to attend.  Can somebody volunteer?  It ideally will
be
someone with a laptop who can handle Excel, as we've got a spreadsheet
all
ready for counting attendance and votes.  Since we're meeting for two
days
this time, it would be nice to get 2-4 volunteers.

If I don't get any volunteers, I will pick names out of a hat...  Be
prepared!

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com