Subject: indexible references problem ?

Hey all,

Sorry if this is out of order, but I never completely understood what the
"indexible references problem" was that Bob B. kept reffering to when we
were discussing the possibility of dropping SSO support from the spec. I
have an idea what it might be, but I thought S2ML did a pretty good job of
addressing that issue when they specified that you formed the reference to
an assertion by perfroming a hash on the assertions contents.

--
 <<Gilbert Pilz.vcf>>

Gilbert Pilz.vcf