Subject: fyi: XML Encryption Rough Draft of Spec & (rough?) Implementation

Encryption", I offer this hot off the xml-encryption@w3.org list.

Note that there is indeed a rough initial spec for XML Encryption, and now,
apparently also a (who knows how rough) impl.

[reformatted slightly, and one URL is folded]

JeffH

------- Forwarded Message

To: xml-encryption@w3.org
From: "Takeshi Imamura" <IMAMU@jp.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 11:22:17 +0900
Subject: XML Encryption Implementation

Hi,

We just released our experimental implementation of an XML Encryption spec
proposal [1] from IBM alphaWorks [2].  Any comments are welcomed.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-encryption/2000Dec/att-0024
      /01-XMLEncryption_v01.html

[2] http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xmlsecuritysuite

Thanks,