Subject: RE: Dates for F2F 3?

At 02:34 PM 5/4/01 -0400, Orchard, David wrote:
>Sun is hosting JavaOne in the first week of June, so that probably wouldn't
>be a great time to do it.

Uh, good point! (blush)

>Perhaps July 17th/18th would work well, Phil et al would only have to make 1
>trip to the west coast.

I hadn't thought we wanted to let it go that long (since we're supposed to
have a "substantially complete" draft by 1 June), but if this works for
people, I can look for July dates in Sun's Bay Area facilities.  I still
encourage everyone to check with their companies for in-house meeting
facilities, though.

Parameters, other than the event dates already posted:

- Two days (figure 9-5:30 first day, 9-4 second day)
- Accommodate 30-50 people
- Computer projector and whiteboards
- Net access not required, but nice
- In these post-boom times, catering is not absolutely required -- just
   access to a cafeteria and coffee :-)

Thanks,

         Eve
--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com