Subject: Revised CORE draft

All,

	Attached is the revised core assertions draft. I have not completed
the examples primer to accompany it.

The following changes have been made:

* Remove ValidityDependsUpon (after F2F vote)
* Validity depends upon
* Reworded to pass MSFT grammar checker
* Respond element expanded to add more ability to select specific types of
* Subject specification changed according to outline sent to list
* Object specification changed to break out different types of resource.

I have not modified the request/response protocol segment pending updates
promised by Tim.

		Phill

Phillip Hallam-Baker FBCS C.Eng.
Principal Scientist