Subject: CORE draft 0.7 plus examples

All,

	I have made some minor corrections to typos that were pointed out in
the 0.6 draft and revised the examples and explanations draft to match the
core draft.

This corrects the following problems:

* Issuer incorrectly typed 'issue' in schema
* Failed to remove Validity depends upon from one of the schema fragments
* Failed to update the Authorization tag and the binding tag

	The draft still incorporates the protocols section pending new text
from Tim Moses.

	The main issue in my mind is defining the request structure.

	I have not expanded on the password auth passthrough scheme that
steve and I have worked on. However people will note that the 'ticket'
example now uses the <Authenticator> mechanism.

		Phill

Phillip Hallam-Baker FBCS C.Eng.
Principal Scientist
VeriSign Inc.