Subject: RE: Specification of the principal

I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner - I just got back from vacation.  A comment:

> The key pieces of the core assertions that have to be defined are the
> subject, object and action clauses

I'm not sure how we arrive at this.  This seems to imply a certain type of
entitlement structure, where there are others that exist.  I'm not sure that
this one is a 'given'.

> Specifying the authentication credential allows the PEP to
> authenticate the
> principal.

I was under the impression that we had decided that this was something out
of scope.  I don't believe that this data should be included.

Regards,

Darren