Subject: RE: Resource sets and resource string semantics

Regarding the "middle position," I believe that this is what Phill intended
the <Advice> element to do (p. 14 of V.07).  You can pass anything you want
in it, but you can't demand that it be taken into consideration in processing.

         Eve

--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com