Subject: RE: concall of SAML conformance subgroup?

Title: concall of SAML conformance subgroup?
Friday looks fine for me 9:00-10:00 PST Would like to get a reading on how many would be participating.

cheers
-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Griffin [mailto:Robert.Griffin@entrust.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 10:22 AM
To: 'security-services@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov'; 'skall@nist.gov'
Subject: concall of SAML conformance subgroup?

hi -

since Krishna would like to put a strawman together over the next two weeks, and we have at least a starting point in the work that the OASIS Conformance TC has done, would it make sense for us to get together by phone at the end of this week or early next to review the white paper mentioned in the mail below?

Times that are currently open for me:

Friday 18-May: 12-5 EDT
Monday 21-May: 12-2 EDT
Tuesday 22-May, 1-4 EDT  (this is a bit tough for me -- i'll just have arrived in Helsinki, will probably be pretty whacked...)

Do these times work for other folks?

thanks!

bob

hi -

i've done some searching among the Oasis stuff for things relevant to our conformance subgroup, and quickly came upon a white paper on conformance at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/conformance/200104/msg00000.html. It lays out a conformance process that we could use as a starting point for the strawman Krishna would like to have by the end of the month.

i've also just sent a mail to the chair of the OASIS conformance TC, asking for any other materials, and proposing a joint call. The charter of the conformance TC is to assist other OASIS TCs, so i very much expect that we will be able to get valuable assistance from them.

regards,

bob