Subject: RE: Minutes of 15 May 2001 Security Services TC/Focus telecon

I would like to include such a requirement, but we already have these ...

·	[R-Signature] SAML assertions and messages should be
authenticatable.
·	[R-Confidentiality] SAML data should be protected from observation
by third parties or untrusted intermediaries.
·	[R-BindingConfidentiality] Bindings SHOULD (in the RFC sense)
provide a means to protect SAML data from observation by third parties. Each
protocol binding must include a description of how applications can make use
of this protection. Examples: S/MIME for MIME, HTTP/S for HTTP.

... and I'm not sure how a new one would fit in.  I think we might be
covered already by [R-Confidentiality]. We went over this issue a few times
in the requirements working group, and this is the best text we could come
up with.  Would someone like to propose something else?  Perhaps the person
from the call who had the issue (I don't know who that is)?

Thanks,

Darren