Subject: RE: Minutes of 15 May 2001 Security Services TC/Focus telecon

FYI, Robert Griffen has already cleared up this issue - no need to respond
my previous email.

Just wanted to share another tidbit - we already have a non-goal:

"SAML does not define a data format for encrypting assertions or messages
independent of binding protocol. However, this non-goal will be revisited in
a future version of the SAML spec after XML Encryption is published. "

So I think we're going to end up being pretty explicit in this area :~).

Regards,

Darren