Subject: Re: Press on SAML

At 03:35 PM 5/29/01 -0400, Orchard, David wrote:
>http://www.zdnet.com/eweek/stories/general/0,11011,2765998,00.html

On balance I think this is positive publicity, but it never ceases to amaze
me how easy it is for inaccuracies to get into these stories.  (I was one
of those interviewed, and a lot of his details contradict what I told him...)

I'll add this link to the group page.

         Eve
--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com