Subject: Re: Burton Group's Catalyst Europe conference

Sigh.  I have to check out why my attachments are screwing everything
up.  Here is the message content I was trying to send, but instead of
actually attaching the files, I'll suggest that you contact Jim Kobielus
(jkobielus@tbg.com) directly if you're interested in learning more.

			*		*		*

I apparently got my wires crossed with Jim Kobielus regarding The Burton
Group's Catalyst conference in July; he was fishing for regular paper
submissions, not a special slot.  (Apparently they got quite a few
submissions from companies involved with SAML, and Eric Olden will be
speaking -- on Securant's behalf, not OASIS's -- on a subject that will
touch on SAML.)

Jim sent me the call for papers for the European version of Catalyst, which
I've attached here.  If your company hasn't already submitted a paper, I
believe there are still a few more days, but you'd better hurry.

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com