Subject: Re: w.r.t. Security Service F2F #3

I've just sent out an Evite reminder to the 22 remaining people who have
not responded yet (a few of you have sent me private mail; if I've sent you
the Evite reminder in error, please accept my apologies).  I need to make
the catering arrangements by tomorrow, so please let me/Evite know *today*
if you plan to attend.  Thanks, and see you soon!

         Eve

--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com