Subject: (revised) Proposed F2F #3 Agenda

If we don't have a quorum, I propose we execute on the agenda as-planned in the
context of our various subgroups: focus, bindings, conformance, security&priv
considerations, sessions, pass-thru authn. We'll take minutes and report them
plus findings & recommendations to the TC proper.

A revised agenda, according to Eve's and BobG's input, is below. Comments
please, else if there's none by say mid-afternoon (PDT) Fri 22-Jun-2001 (this
friday), this is plan we'll be flying by Monday morning.

thanks,

JeffH
=====

Monday, 25 June 2001
--------------------

8:30 -  9:00  Meet and greet; continental breakfast
9:00 -  9:30  Administrative

                 Call to order
                 Roll call
                 Approve minutes of previous meeting (if we have a quorum;
                  else we must adjorn or recess -- upon which we can proceed
                  in the context of subgroup meetings)
                 Review and approve agenda (in any case)

9:30  - 10:35  Subgroup reports/presentations

        (context: identify issues to *collect*, not discuss)

           [10]  Issues List status review (Hal Lockhart)

           [15]  Bindings (Prateek Mishra; just information transfer,
                 a detailed session to discuss issues will occur
                 later in the meeting)

           [10]  Security & Privacy Considerations (JeffH for now)

           [15]  Sessions (Gil Piltz)

           [15]  PassThru Authentication (? Irving Reid proxy for
                 Stephen Farrell)

10:35 - 10:50  Break

10:50 - 11:45  Subgroup reports/presentations, cont'd

           [30]  Focus group presentations

                 [15]  core-09 (Phill)

                 [15]  assertion-00  (Eve & DaveO)

           [25]  Issue identification & collection (we'll feed these into the
                 three focused "assertion + reqs/resps" discussions to follow)

11:45 - 1:00   Lunch

1:00  - 3:00   Assertion + Request/responses discussion

                 "authz dec assertion" + related requests/responses

3:00  - 3:15   Break

3:15  - 4:30   Assertion + Request/responses discussion, cont'd

                 "authz dec assertion" + related requests/responses, cont'd

                 (we can begin to take on either of the other two
                  "assertion + reqs/resps" discussions on the table if we finish
                  this one)

4:30  - 5:30   Conformance Group reports/presentations

5:30  - 7:00   Break + travel time to dinner location (Blue Chalk in Palo Alto)

7:00  - 9:00   Group Dinner

 Tuesday, 26 June 2001
 ---------------------

8:30  - 9:00   Continental breakfast

9:00  - 9:15   Administrative

                 Review of, and tweaks to, the Agenda for this second day
                 Summary of findings/observations from previous day

9:15  - 10:30  Assertion + Request/responses discussion, cont'd

                 "attribute assertion" + related requests/responses

10:30 - 10:45  Break

10:45 - 12:15   Assertion + Request/responses discussion, cont'd

                  "attribute assertion" + related requests/responses, cont'd

                  "authn assert"  + related requests/responses

12:15 - 1:30   Lunch (conformance sub-group discussion, and perhaps other
                 huddles)

1:30  - 3:00   Overall Request/Response analysis/review, and folding findings
               back into assertion + req/resp design.

                  (perhaps we'll need to use this time for further
                   "assertion + reqs/resps" discussions)

3:00  - 3:45   Review & discuss schedule specifics, and F2F #4.

3:45  - 4:00   Summary, review action items, & adjourn

---
end