Subject: Re: Note on Digital Signing in SAML

    MP> Evan, Does this not fall within the "security considerations"
    MP> charter?

Prateek,

I guess my understanding of "security considerations" was the
evaluation of, and suggested mitigations for, potential attacks on
SAML architecture and bindings.

    MP> A. Role of Digital Signatures in SAML

Thank you! That definitely gets the ball rolling.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou, Senior Architect        eprodromou@securant.com
Securant Technologies, Inc.             415-856-9551