Subject: Focus group concall 3-Jul??

Please send a message if you INTEND TO PARTICIPATE in the scheduled Focus group
concall on Tue 3-Jul-2001. Please (optionally) include the topics of interest to
you.

If we don't get more than say 4 people intending to participate, I'll cancel the
concall.

If you can live without this call, please DON'T respond.

thanks,

JeffH