Subject: F2F #3: Whiteboard Transcription is available

I don't quite have the F2F #3 minutes done, although they are getting close. I
do have this to announce..

"SSTC F2F #3 -- Whiteboard transcription"
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/minutes/SSTC-F2F-3-Notes-Hodges-WhiteboardTranscription.pdf

..that file contains a thorough transcription (using Visio) of the material
upon the whiteboards from the meeting room, at the end of the second day, as
captured in the SSTC-F2F-3-whiteboard-*.jpg image files. It (attempts to)
captures all the various details -- textual and graphical -- inscribed on the
boards. Thus we *shouldn't have to* refer back to the .jpg images of the boards
(tho they remain as the ultimate backup of what was written).

I'm announcing this file at this time in case folks want to start examining it.

I'll be working tomorrow to finish up the minutes -- which means distilling the
various threads of conversation and straw polls captured in the EXCELLENT notes
from the notes-takers.

The latter material will be essential for interpreting the info in the
whiteboard transcription -- thus I don't want to just try to do a hack job in
the short time I have remaining today.

Thanks,

JeffH