Subject: Submission to RSA Conference?

I've been lurking on the list for a while, and haven't seen any discussion
of submissions.  The deadline is this Friday (July 15).  I *hope* someone is
submitting a panel for the standards track on SAML.... if not, can I help
push it along?  I'm not proposing myself as a member (I haven't been active
enough to justify that claim), but would like to see the effort get the
publicity it deserves...

--Jeremy

P.S. To submit, go to http://www.rsasecurity.com/go/cfp2002/

Jeremy Epstein                          voice: 703-460-5852
Director, Product Security & Performance  FAX: 703-460-5999
webMethods, Inc.                         cell: 703-989-8907
Fairfax Virginia             email: jepstein@webMethods.com