Subject: RE: Submission to RSA Conference?

Hi,

	That was part of my intent - a developer's talk which is more or less a
standards talk in some sense, but definitely not a "pure" standards track
talk. My plan is to go over the use cases & solutions, not all use cases but
enough to illustrate *all* the facets of SAML. I am bullish on sessions as
well, sessions as context carriers across web services, so might get some
points from Gilbert.

	I think by targeting the talk to developers, we can bring out the whys,
whats and hows better. Also the timing is right, by February, we would have
the SAML standard as well as some mature products. So when the developers
ask the inevitable question "What can I do now ?", we will be in a position
to point at some products (and even some actual production systems which are
using SAML).

	Would appreciate any comments.

cheers