Subject: RE: Submission to RSA Conference?

Jason,

	Good, great people think alike ! We should definitely co-ordinate.

	Let us see how it develops. It is possible that my paper might get thrown
out.

	May be we should present as a panel. Or I could take the special case of
web services and you could take the general case. And it is possible that
more folks have submitted papers - in that case a panel would be a good
choice.

cheers