Subject: F2F #4 Evite poll started

I have created an Evite poll that will be sent to (approximately) the list
of current voting members of the TC, as of F2F #3.  If you are a voting member
and don't see an email message from Evite in the next day or so, send me mail
and I'll straighten it out (you may have become a voting member since F2F #3).

The Evite requests a response by FRIDAY, 27 July in the interests of urging
folks to replay so we can inform the selected host asap so they can begin
preparations (the end of Aug isn't that far away). In actuality, I/we won't
"count" the votes until Mon 30-Jul morning PDT. In the event of an indeterminate
vote (low participation, a near tie, whatever), we'll discuss on the Focus
concall Tuw 31-Jul and sort it out.

thanks,

JeffH