Subject: Re: F2F #4 Evite poll started

Well, I got "bounce msgs" for 28 people shortly after initiating the evite poll
(last Fri afternoon), then a while later I got a "confirmation msg" stating
that "Your emails have been sent for your Poll".

So, there's a significant number of y'all out there that may not have received
an email announcement of the poll. Please check your inboxes and let me know if
you don't have such an announcement. I'm ~hoping~ that their mail-processing
software is smart enough to have not given up on the first attempt. Guess we'll
see.

thanks,

JeffH

ps: yes, I did query their "support" email address about this, and no, I
haven't yet received a response.