Subject: Re: Seen In the Press

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, RL 'Bob' Morgan wrote:

> Perhaps we can establish a separate security-politics sublist for this
> kind of discussion.

Lest my overly terse remark be misinterpreted, my suggestion was serious.
We most likely do need a means of discussing how SAML is represented in
the press and elsewhere (I seem to recall that we talked about such a
subgroup during our first phone call back in January, in fact).  Since
this clearly has the potential to be contentious it seems to me to be more
appropriately conducted on a separate list so as to have minimal impact on
the engineering process of producing our specs.  Maybe security-press or
security-marketing would be a better name.

 - RL "Bob"