Subject: Updated Issues List

Here is the updated issues list. It reflects the issues from

1) F2F #3

2) core discussion-01

3) protocols discussion-01

Many new issues have been created others have been updated. Lengthy text
from closed usecases has been removed. New and recently discussed issues are
marked in yellow.

In most cases I used the text from the minutes or documents, however in a
few I elaborated on the issues based on past discussions.

As a convenience I have provided a second document which accounts for every
issue in 1, 2 & 3 above. Look up you favorite issue and see where it went.

The issues in the discussion documents fall in several categories. These
include:

1. new issues with no solution proposed
2. new issues with a proposed solution
3. old issues with no proposed solution
4. old issues where a partial solution is proposed
5. old issues where the authors ask "does this close the issue?"

I have tried to reflect this in the text.

I have not attempted to capture new issues posted to the list in the last
couple of weeks.

Hal

draft-sstc-saml-issues-05.doc

draft-sstc-saml-mapping-00.doc