Subject: Re: Security Considerations: draft-sstc-sec-consider-00.doc

Jeff,
Here is some more input to this subject:

  http://www.x-obi.com/OBI400/andersr-mitm-attac-and-cure.ppt

Anders Rundgren
X-OBI

----- Original Message -----
From: <>
To: "oasis sstc" <security-services@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2001 11:56

 draft-sstc-sec-consider-00.doc  is attached.

It isn't nearly as filled-out as I'd hoped it would be, but I've had a series
of unanticipated distractions the past couple of weeks with concomitant impacts
on my time.

So the above is a simply a skeleton for the most part. Those who're interested
(Chris McLaren, Prateek, Don Flinn, so far) can contribute to filling it in, as
we move forward.

I've referenced (within sec-consider-00) email msgs on the list(s) that have
substantive material and/or thinking for this sec-consider context. My
apologies if I didn't include anything of yours.

thanks,

JeffH