Subject: RE: Proposed Changes to Core-12 (with renaming)

Title: RE: Proposed Changes to Core-12 (with renaming)

Bob,

Welcome to the same problems that XML Namespaces has in XML.  Is there a default namespace, a null namespace (namespace present but no value), or a non-namespace (namespace not present) when a namespace is not present?  I'm not even sure that I know the answer to my question on XML Namespaces, let alone have an opinion for SAML.

Dave