Subject: RE: Question re: core-12 Authenication Code

I think it came off the whiteboard.

I would very much like to rename it, AuthenticationMethod sounds good to me.
I think we should also rename the protocol element in <Authenticator> to be
the same.

[We can also change authenticator but that is another story and first
someone needs to come up with a better name, HolderOfKey being worse]

Phillip Hallam-Baker FBCS C.Eng.
Principal Scientist
VeriSign Inc.
pbaker@verisign.com