Subject: RE: [Issue] Any and All error semantics

Again, I tried to post this to the list but apparently failed.

--bob

Bob Blakley (email: blakley@us.tivoli.com   phone: +1 512 436 1564)
Chief Scientist, Security, Tivoli Systems, Inc.

---------------------- Forwarded by George Robert Blakley III/Austin/IBM on

Hal Lockhart <hal.lockhart@entegrity.com> on 08/20/2001 08:28:36 AM

Please respond to Hal Lockhart <hal.lockhart@entegrity.com>

To:   George Robert Blakley III/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
cc:

Your interpretations are correct. I will look at rewording the issue
writeup.

Your opinions are edifying, but why not share them with the list?

Hal