Subject: RE: Question re: core-12 Authenication Code

Actually, I was trying to avoid admitting in public that I have no idea
what "<Protocol>" is supposed to be
used for, so "yes" would be an answer I could live with if no one has a
good idea....

--bob

Bob Blakley (email: blakley@us.tivoli.com   phone: +1 512 436 1564)
Chief Scientist, Security and Privacy, Tivoli Systems, Inc.

"Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker@verisign.com> on 08/20/2001 03:45:03 PM

Please respond to "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker@verisign.com>

To:   George Robert Blakley III/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, Hal Lockhart
      <hal.lockhart@entegrity.com>
cc:   "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker@verisign.com>,
      "'security-services@lists.oasis-open.org'"
      <security-services@lists.oasis-open.org>

The bigger issue is whether <Protocol> and <AuthenticationMethod> are the
same element (Say yes).

     Phill

Phillip Hallam-Baker FBCS C.Eng.
Principal Scientist