Subject: Heather Hinton's new baby!

Some of you requested info about Heather and her baby.
I just got the good word today.    Thanks to Bob B for forwarding the
following
to me ....

--- Marlena

From: Mark Simpson/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Subject:  Its here!!!!!!!!!!

Team,

Heather and Phillip had their baby over the weekend.  Alexander Peter
Elliot May was born Saturday at 4:25pm.  After a very short time at the
hospital (only 30 minutes from front door of the hospital to baby crying!),
Heather and baby will be coming home Monday morning.  Everyone is healthy
and fine.

Vitals are 7 lbs, 9 oz. (I didn't get the length).

That boy will be coding in no time!  :)

PS  Please forward to anyone I inadvertently left off the list.

Thanks,

Mark Simpson,
Program Manager, WW Security Practice
Tivoli Systems