Subject: Re: F2F #4 evite is now out.

Hal Lockhart wrote:

> I have not received this. Am I the only one?

Just for everyone's info, the subject of the directly-sent-by-evite msg is:

          Attendance Check for F2F #4

..and it is a "poll", not an "invite", and a link to it is..

  http://evite.citysearch.com/polling/view?iid=PNGFQBYVZBPOHZYBGSZH

[btw, I have not yet figgered out whether the values for the "iid" in the above
url are mapped on a per-individual-recepient yet, or whether there's a single
"iid" value per poll]

JeffH