Subject: RE: Core 0.15 draft

Just noticed that 1.3.2 needs some work.

First, based on the order in the schema and the discusion under 1.3.2
Subject, the following sections should go:

NameIdentifier
SubjectConfirmation
AssertionSpecifier

Next, since AuthenticationMethod is a sub-element of SubjectConfirmation, it
should go a level down in the outline.

Finally, the description of AssertionSpecifier is omitted.

Thus I think the outline should be:

1.3.2 Subject
1.3.2.1 NameIdentifier
1.3.2.2 SubjectConfirmation
1.3.2.2.1 AuthenticationMethod (I believe this is now
SubjectConfirmationMethod)
1.3.2.3 AssertionSpecifier

It is also confusing that terminals and items defined in other schemas do
not get a subsection. I think it would be cleaner to either include the
discussion of all sub elements in the section on the parent element or have
a numbered section for evey element and sub-element. For example, currently
AuthenticationMethod is discussed in both 1.3.2.1 and 1.3.2.2.

Hal