Subject: RE: Updated Issues List (draft-sstc-saml-issues-06.doc)

> Can we conclude that Phill has the mandate to include the
> text proposed in my contribution ...
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200108/
> msg00041.html

Well I'm a member of the "just do it" school myself, but with the F2F coming
up next week, we might as well ask for objections, since Phill has been
quite adverse to putting things in that he might have to rip out.

> Or can we only append the text from the contribution to the
> description of the issue?

I will enhance the issue description in any event, but I don't plan to
publish again until after the F2F.

Hal