Subject: RE: Assertion Element

Bob,

	The second set of diagrams I sent out has the notbefore/notafter in
as attributes on the <Conditions> element.

	I agree with Prateek about the schema being definitive. However if
people find bugs in the diagrams it is very important they raise them since
diagrams are going to shape the discussion (hence my reluctance to draw them
till the schema was well advanced).

	I will be sending out a third set of viso today that includes the
protocol schema.

		Phill

Phillip Hallam-Baker FBCS C.Eng.
Principal Scientist