Subject: RE: Issues to be closed at the Sept 4 Concall (revised list)

> Well, yes, but...  Here are some consequences of having two separate
> schemas identified with two separate namespaces:

> Based on the above analysis, I do feel comfortable having two schemas
> instead of one.  If anyone DISAGREES with this, then DS-4-05 should
> probably stay open, but everyone AGREES (e.g., by not
> replying to this
> message :-), then we could safely close it.

No, as a matter of procedure, this batch of closed issues are supposed to be
completely non-controversial. Since at least one person has a substantive
concern about this issue, I will remove it from this list, without prejudice
to the way we resolve the issue.

Just so everybody is clear, the revised list is attached.

Hal

Issues-to-close.doc