Subject: XML Signature

Hi all,

	During the last con call, I have taken the responsibility of "sponsoring"
the XML Signature & SAML issue. As I am working on this issue, would like to
tap on the collective wisdom. Can you send me your thoughts, questions you
want to be answered, your ideas and wisdom on the subject ? This would help
us a lot.

	On a related note, I am also working on SOAP profile for SAML. Would
appreciate any thoughts on that subject as well.

	Random thoughts are fine - Am ready to deal with the good, the bad and the
ugly :o).

cheers & have a nice weekend